On Fri, 16 Mar 2018 19:38:13 +0100
Davide Andreoli <d...@gurumeditation.it> wrote:

> > - Ability to control hide speed, both open and close like shelf.
> > Shelf seems to have settings, bryce has very few. I assume you can
> > re-size bryce, like setting shelf to 48 pixels, or something.
> >

> You can resize a bryce using ctrl+mouse wheel. Indeed there should be
> a more clear way to do it.

What if you have no wheel? Hold and scroll?

That maybe difficult to get 2 systems to be the same size without a
fixed measurement. Though if a dimensions popup shows up, that is fine.
Like you get when re-sizing windows.

> > - No clock? Not a huge deal can add to desktop vs bryce bar. But I
> > do have a digital clock in shelf. That was not an available gadget
> > for bryce bar.
> >

> There is both a digital and an analog clock for bryce...strange that
> you did not find them :/

It was not in the list, but I did disable one of the clock
gadgets/modules. Maybe that was the bryce clock I disabled... oops...
Thanks for confirming it should be there :)

--
William L. Thomson Jr.