Hi,

what is the value of your env var $DESTDIR ?
what is the value of -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:PATH=$PREFIX when you invoke cmake ?

it's all about these
my cmake_install.cmake files are full of (PREFIX=/opt/efl)
    "$ENV{DESTDIR}/opt/efl/bin/efl_profiling_viewer"
    "$ENV{DESTDIR}/opt/efl/lib/libefl_profiler.so"

--- Hell'O from Yverdoom

Jérémy (jeyzu)