Hi all,

Just writing to say that I pushed the initial support for Wayland Multi-Output today into 2 feature branches.

One is for EFL: https://git.enlightenment.org/core/efl.git/log/?h=feature/wayland/multi-output

The other is for Enlightenment: https://git.enlightenment.org/core/enlightenment.git/log/?h=feature/wayland/multi-output

A few things to note:

First, Rotation Will Break. Do not attempt it !! You have been warned In order to fix rotation for multiple outputs, I need to implement a few more patches in ecore_evas. Those will follow shortly.

Another Note: There is a known issue when applying changes which switch from Clone to Extended mode (or vice verse). The issue is that it WILL crash !! however after the crash, the changes will be reflected and things work normally. I am currently investigating this issue.

Final note: This has only been tested on an Intel laptop with One external monitor plugged. The code is designed to work with X number of monitors, however those cases are untested as I only have the capability to test one external monitor with my laptop.

Should anyone wish to test this out and kick the tires, please feel free to file Phab tickets and assign them to me.

Kind Regards,
Christopher Michael