Hello.

I have no interest to discuss any of your personal problems with Coverity, so I
skip that part completely. :-)

I have an interest in seeing what tools can offer us to improve the code,
though.

After quickly setting up a sonar scanner run on Travis to get the efl build
analyzed I got the following:

https://sonarcloud.io/project/issues?branch=devs%2Fstefan%2Fsonar-test&id=efl&resolved=false

34441 issues found looks rather noisy to me, but with some filtering we might
be able to find get the interesting parts out of it.

For the time being I will not dig into this or have a new run of the scanner. I
just wanted to get it out in case other people wanted to
have a look what it can offer and maybe fix some real problems found.

regards
Stefan Schmidt