On Sun, 13 May 2018 12:49:39 -0400 "William L. Thomson Jr."
<wlt...@obsidian-studios.com> said:

CSD vs SSD. some apps are having elementary do the client side decorations. x
apps via xwayland though do the old school "wm provides the borders" (SSD).
These are 2 different theme groups in the edc files. one under elm, one for e.
e's own internal dialogs use ssd though  even in wl mode.

Carsten Haitzler - ras...@rasterman.com