I think it's valuable to bring up possible points of confusion like this
when they exist, so thanks for bringing it up. There's no harm in asking
questions or requesting more details!

If everyone is in agreement with this proposal, I think it might be a good
idea to document it somewhere (
https://phab.enlightenment.org/w/release_roadmap/ seems like a good place,
but it's not very discoverable, and
https://www.enlightenment.org/contrib/devs/start.md is a bit too high
level...) so that it can be referred to or modified in the future?