On 26/06/18 04:36, Mike Blumenkrantz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Do not attempt to use Eflete.
>
> I was attempting to examine a related issue from phab today on my test
> machine and Eflete somehow managed to delete nearly EVERYTHING from my home
> directory. All my .directories, all my source trees, everything deleted.
>
> Fortunately, this was only a testing machine and nothing other than some
> local configs were lost.
>
> DO NOT USE EFLETE.
>

> Regards,
> Mike

Last time I tried to use it, it wouldn't build against the current
stable efl release so I gave up, which is a shame because when it was
working well it was a really useful tool.

--

Simon Lees (Simotek)                            http://simotek.net

Emergency Update Team                           keybase.io/simotek
SUSE Linux                           Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30