On Sat, 28 Jul 2018 04:56:44 +0000 jaquil...@eagleeyet.net said:

> Hi All,
>
> I am looking at this to see what I can get and the initial provider I
> found sadly his page is saying sold out on all models granted 2 say sign
> up.
>
> My question though is how much storage space for code as well as the
> built product is needed?

spare space beyond dependencies and OS that is NEEDED is about 1gb, but that's
a bare minimum (well ok 700m for an efl git tree plus build files, with some
extra space for the install). once you start using ccache and need space for
comfort, maybe 8gb? that's beyond the base os + dependencies. i don't know how
much osx uses and i might hazard a guess that dependencies beyond basic osx
might add up to 200-500m. so maybe 16gb and call it a day if osx isn't too
bloated...

Carsten Haitzler - ras...@rasterman.com