Hi Guys,

I think a good place for me to start as I fight with getting things built on fedora from git is that of traging of bugs that have had no activity for an extended period of time. I am posting a comment on them to see if I get any feedback and if there is no feed back I will mark a note on it for those subscribed to reopen the ticket if its still valid.

Also I am seeing alot of bug reports of very low quality. In the sense there isnt any detail as to what the issue is. Is there a work flow that we can setup to ensure a standard of bug reports is met in the sense what steps we can take to try and reproduce as well as maybe hardware specs.

I am sending this more to open up a discussion on this as i feel like phab should be used to help us report issues that developers can then try to reproduce and if replicated fixed.

Regards,
Jonathan.