On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 1:39 AM, 조재현 <jae_hyun....@samsung.com> wrote:

> Hello. This is Jaehyun Cho.
>

> This email is to discuss and share opinions about current issues on EFL C#
> language bindings and how to solve the issues.
>

> Originally I asked questions about EFL C# language bindings to Mr. Felipe
> Magno de Almeida, but anyone can answer or share your opinions.
>
> Please give your opinions if you may concern.
>
> Thank you.

Hello Jaehyun Cho,

Could you take a look at https://phab.enlightenment.org/T7204 ? The
questions that then arise (which probably will), could you ask there? I'll
try to make some modifications to C# binding and wanted people to
understand the problems and solutions so we all can decide on the best
decision.

Regards,

--
Felipe Magno de Almeida