We've had some great feedback in this thread, but this is a big decision
and there are still a number of key people who have not replied, making any
sort of transition infeasible at this time.

As for who is doing migration: I am willing to help with this and teach
people everything that is needed for migration/setup. This does not,
however, mean that I will handle it all by myself; I am not a primary
driver for switching off phabricator--though I do think it is objectively
worse than gitlab for many things--I am just the guy who put together some
script modifications and spent 5 minutes setting up a cloud instance.