Hi guys,

I know alot of you havent had a chance to play around with gitlab. I am setting up a linode instance with gitlab for playing around with I have included backups as they are dirt cheap, and once everything is setup I will take a snapshot so if you guys break it all you need to do is let me know and I can restore from the snapshot.

Also I know you guys mentioned using cloud services. Linode what I like the most about them they arent expensive is the first thing, the second thing is that I can give those that want and need access to manage the infrastructure (VPS) access to individual accounts so if I am not around you guys can administer the VPS. I would highly advocate linode as a temporary solution until we get our main machine in working order.

You can also keep the vps if you opt to do so and turn the main server's that e have into CI servers.

I thought i would let you guys know about this. Git lab from what I found on the documentation is rather easy to setup from the looks of things.