Let me follow that up by saying - That is my opinion on what Enlightenment
needs in a release manager - and of course a release manager can be
different things and done different ways.  Further I didn't mean it in any
way to be an indictment of you Simon, you do a good job with the release
procedure.  In a project where there doesn't seem to be a clear vision/set
of goals and there are a lot of different philosophies, doing releases
based on a consensus of readiness will be difficult.  Mike was successful
in getting releases out because he planned them and determined the work -
and I would like to see someone step up that can be of that mold.