On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 10:32:27 +0300 Vasiliy Tolstov <v.tols...@selfip.ru> said:

> сб, 15 дек. 2018 г. в 15:57, Carsten Haitzler <ras...@rasterman.com>:
> >
> > On Fri, 14 Dec 2018 16:17:04 +0300 Vasiliy Tolstov <v.tols...@selfip.ru>
> > said:

> > > As i know , bluetooth able to discover undiscoverable devices,
> > > http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.bluez.kernel/67662
> > > but simply not returns it
> > > https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/bluetooth/bluez.git/tree/src/adapter.c#n6094
> >
> > well hmmm that's mysterious. need to remove discovery filter i guess... but
> > it seems it isn't working for me here with bluez - method not found... so
> > can't test.
> >

> Does it possible to add some button to unlock screen to run external
> unlock program?
> For example for this case like bluetooth, not always scan in
> background and unlock if device is near pc, but only scan when you
> click button and run external predefined command?

i wouldn't go for "run some external program". it should just work without magic
command line config or relying on other software being installed or not
(optional pkgs).

e's screenlock doesn't have such a button - no specific api to extend that. i'm
not sure why i'd want to make this a manual button. if i have to manually
unlock i can just type my password and unlock without wanting bt device auto
lock/unlock.

Carsten Haitzler - ras...@rasterman.com