Hi :)

I know we're about to close EFL 1.22 and I might be too late to make
this request.

  In the foreseeable future, I'd love to make Terminology hide the
mouse over cursor after some delay of it not moving.  Sadly, elementary
and EFL in general, lack an API to do so.  I've opened ticket T7646 to
add that to EFL (I have not produced the code to make it possible).
  This feature has been requested in Terminology about 4 years ago and
we failed at delivering it.

  Is there something I can do (while not making the patch to EFL myself)
to make this feature come sooner to EFL?

Thanks

--
Boris Faure
Pointer Arithmetician