On Tue, 2 Apr 2019 09:37:33 -0400 Mike Blumenkrantz
<michael.blumenkra...@gmail.com> said:

> The page background loaded and the page content remained blank for a long
> time before eventually loading. Seems a bit better today but still the same
> issue.

hmmm. ok. i was wondering if it's the kiwi-irc stuff that basically adds
slowness in load due to it being a bit of foreign js and content and i've
noticed page loads wait on kiwi-irc to respond where our server has already
served everything except this content. at least i've noticed the content is
loaded and visible but its still busy loading with nothing else appearing and
it seems to be kiwi-irc servers being slow. just wondering if it's that in this
case.