Niltze [Hello], Boris-

I have been build/using terminology for a while. Thank you.

And yes, sometimes I've had some hangs in certain tabs, i.e., while using vim,
for instance,
but not very frequent, though.

I decided to give a spin to efl-1.22.0 pre-release tarball by wrapping its
build in
Debian packaging for efl-121.xy
< http://deb.debian.org/debian/pool/main/e/efl/efl_1.21.1-5.debian.tar.xz >
and making the necessary adjustments, i.e., increasing version, to nudge the
build to
proceed along.

Subsequently I built terminology 1.4.0, in a likewise hack of Debian wrapper
<
http://deb.debian.org/debian/pool/main/t/terminology/terminology_1.3.2-1.debian.tar.xz

and installed in a local build of VirtualBox 6.0.4 instance
where I was evaluating nginx 1.15.9
and a troublesome PHP application
< https://b2evolution.net >

...and, well I got a segmentation fault:
https://www.enlightenment.org/ss/e-5ca7635b2a4e17.31471651.jpg

It's only FYI as I am used to 'eating my own cooking' and also I know these
issues are hard to track.
(dmesg attached at end.)