Hello.

We did not come around to have EDDs last year and we shoul do better
this year again. :-)

Right now I would like to seek some inout on where and when.

Right now we seem to have the following location offers:
o Jonathan offered Malta again (Would that be the same location as last
time?)
o Stefan could offer the SRUK office in Staines, UK
o Marcel might be able to offer hosting at the University in Karlsruhe,
Germany

I remember Paris was nice due to the french community parts. Anyone
could offer hosting there?

The other input vector would be dates. We normally aim for
Saturday+Sunday. That should work best for the community. Is that still
accurate?

July and August have already been announced as problematic due to summer
vacations. May would be to early to make this happen. That leaves June
or September onwards. Preferences?

regards
Stefan Schmidt