Hi,

I've finished evaluating the remainder of the tickets. There is now a
sidebar query for the 1.23 tasks which should be considered for this
release:

https://phab.enlightenment.org/maniphest/query/0Wwev4LUdG3y/

For anyone with time, please consider examining a task or two to help with
release prep.

Regards,
Mike