I get some sort of this when executing commands from terminology. These
are the steps:
- in an mc instance inside terminology i run an application just hitting
enter on a filename; let's say it's a pdf file so evince is called
- evince is placed over the terminology window, it looks like it has
focus because the titlebar is black but really it hasn't; if i try to
scroll down the document or hit any key nothing happens because keyboard
and mouse events are not sent to evince
- i click on evince and terminology goes over evince, because keyboard
and mouse is indeed sent at terminology; now I can switch to evince
window and use it

Massimo Maiurana