Dènis Riedijk escreveu:
> What I can say is that from a usability point of view it is very fast
> (that was Linus' number one design rule when he wrote git)
> For download performance it is probably important to pack the
> repository before checking out from a client. Pack files are supposed
> to help a lot with regards to network performance if I understand
> correct.
>
> Some links :
[snip]
Adding to that list, here's the mail from cairo when they converted to
git, lot's of usefull info:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/cairo/2006-February/006335.html
I'm pretty sure some of that is outdated, since I remind posts changing
some things and scripts created to handle things easier and then it was
before some other things got fixed in git. I couldn't find if these
where put somewhere, their wiki doesn't have anything about it.

Solerman