And two more comments/question to those I already sent.

1). I open the wallpaper cfg dialog and I do not have any selected bg.
Then if I click the right mouse button on some bg, I get a context menu.
>From this menu i can delete/rename the item I right clicked. But,
i do not have this item selected in the list. So, without selection,
until I tried to delete/rename, I was confused and did not know what
will happen if I click delete/rename in the menu. Therefore, if the item
I right click would be selected I wont be confused by context menu at
all.

2) I still in wallpaper dialog. I create a directory via the context
menu. Is it possible now to move bgs(via dnd, or context menu) into that
directory without using *term?