Hello.

On 07.05.20 12:01, Simon Lees wrote:

On 5/7/20 7:26 PM, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
Hello.

On 07.05.20 10:37, Simon Lees wrote:
Hi

On 5/6/20 11:24 PM, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
Hello.

So far we hard nothing to problematic from 1.24 so it seems to be a good
release without anythign to complain about. :-)

In the meantime a few fixes found their way into master (and have been
backported to the efl-1.24 branch). I wanted to bundle them up into a
1.24.1 update Monday next week.

If you have fixes they should be in master and backported to efl-1.24 by
Sunday evening your time.

regards
Stefan Schmidt

Would it make sense to time this to be around the same time as the next
e release incase any more e related issues are picked up in that time?

 From what I understand Raster's plan is to have another one or two betas
in a weekly schedule. So we would have some weeks of fixes to wait for.

I can simply do another 1.24.2 for this to catchup on all needed fixes
for E 0.24. How does that sound?

That would also work, I guess it depends how severe the issues that have
been fixed to this point are, if they are not things most people would
notice then maybe its not worth the time and effort of 2 close releases
but if they are it probably is.

Agreed. We alos discussed this on IRC a bit.

Basically I will do the 1.24.1 as planned. Follow how the E beta turns out and when its ready for release. And at that point we can see if we have important fixes in the efl-1.24 branch that would be needed for the E release. If yes, I will simply do 1.24.2 to fit that requirement.

regards
Stefan Schmidt