Hello.

On 31.08.20 19:32, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
Hello.

Please help to review the report here:

http://www.enlightenment.org/~stefan/objects_report/efl/1.24.3/1.25.0-beta1/report.html

Let's have a start here. The good news is that no symbols have been removed (once lua is enabled again for this build). That means we can concentrate on the 25 new APIs.

Ecore.h, libecore.so.1.25.0
_ecore_main_loop_wakeup_time_get ( )
-> Internal function. Looks sane.

Ecore_X.h, libecore_x.so.1.25.0
_ecore_x_vxync_wakeup_time_get ( )
-> Internal function. Looks sane.

Efreet_Mime.h, libefreet.so.1.25.0
efreet_mime_fallback_type_get ( char const* file )
efreet_mime_globs_type_get ( char const* file )
efreet_mime_init ( )
efreet_mime_magic_type_get ( char const* file )
efreet_mime_shutdown ( )
efreet_mime_special_type_get ( char const* file )
efreet_mime_type_cache_clear ( )
efreet_mime_type_cache_flush ( )
efreet_mime_type_get ( char const* file )
efreet_mime_type_icon_get ( char const* mime, char const* theme, unsigned int size )

Efreet_Trash.h, libefreet.so.1.25.0
efreet_trash_delete_uri ( Efreet_Uri* uri, int force_delete )
efreet_trash_dir_get ( char const* file )
efreet_trash_empty_trash ( )
efreet_trash_init ( )
efreet_trash_is_empty ( )
efreet_trash_ls ( )
efreet_trash_shutdown ( )
-> mime and trash are being merged into libefreet.so now (compat in place). So abi-checker detects them as new syombols in the .so

eina_strbuf.h, libeina.so.1.25.0
eina_strbuf_replace_last ( Eina_Strbuf* buf, char const* str, char const* with )
-> Fine with me

elm_textpath_legacy.h, libelementary.so.1.25.0
elm_textpath_text_user_style_set ( Eo* obj, char const* style )
-> Fine with me.

Eolian.h, libeolian.so.1.25.0
eolian_expression_eval_fill ( Eolian_Expression const* expr, Eolian_Value* val ) eolian_expression_value_get_fill ( Eolian_Expression const* expr, Eolian_Value* val )
-> Fine with me.

Evas_Common.h, libevas.so.1.25.0
evas_font_data_cache_get ( Evas_Font_Data_Cache options )
evas_font_data_cache_set ( Evas_Font_Data_Cache options, int bytes )
-> Looks sane

To me this looks all fine, but I would like to have another set of reviews on this one.

regards
Stefan Schmidt