Evening all,

Given the number of themes that i've made based off the dark theme i've
decided to keep maintaining and releasing it. As such i've gone through
the flat theme and taken all the new features and fixes and then ported
them to dark to bring it up to date, this process especially the icons
took alot longer then I thought hence not having this ready on release day.

Along with Dark i'm also releasing the following 3 themes that i've been
working on for some time.

*Ice:* This is what happens when you take the Dark theme and make it
substantially lighter although currently it uses a darker wallpaper for
contrast.

*Neonz:* Personally I never found the dark theme quite dark enough so I
set about creating this theme, it was the first custom theme I ever
worked on, then for reasons at a later date I decided to give it a
bright white wallpaper which you can change (Finding wallpapers with an
open source license so I can ship them is hard).

*openSUSE-e-Oliveleaf:* This theme started out life as The default theme
for openSUSE 13.1but it has continued to be quite popular so I thought
I’d release it here as well you’ll just have to live with a bit of
openSUSE branding should you choose to use it.

All of these themes also include Terminology themes and colorschemes as
well as a matching FDO icon theme.

You can read more and see screenshots by visiting my Blog:
https://simotek.net/tech/projects/linux-themes/e25-theme-updates/

You can find Downloads and instructions:
https://github.com/simotek/Enlightenment-Themes/releases/tag/20220219.1.26

The source code is here https://github.com/simotek/Enlightenment-Themes/
with each theme being in a branch with its name.

I also have a new completely different theme in the works that will be
ready soon, and i'm working on a theme "Engine" to make it easy to
create new themes by changing images.

Finally Someone can feel free to add any of these to extra.e.org (I
forgot who did it last time).

Download:
https://github.com/simotek/Enlightenment-Themes/releases/tag/20220219.1.26

--
Simon Lees (Simotek)                            http://simotek.net

Emergency Update Team                           keybase.io/simotek
SUSE Linux                           Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30