On Sun, 8 May 2022 08:25:08 +0200 Vincent Torri <vincent.to...@gmail.com> said:

> Hello
>
> some questions:
>
>  * must the phab wiki be rewritten somewhere else ?

what does this mean?

>  * is it possible to see all the repositories of all users and
> organizations at the same time ?

What you see is what you get with Gitea. Go to explore and ... off you go.
Private repos are hidden from public view if private. Repos all start as
private by default. you can remove the private checkbox in settings.

>  * can the display be more compact ? at least the "updated *** hours ago"
> on the same line than the name of the repo ?

No. The site is run by a single binary (gitea) that's written in go. I don't
plan to patch it.