On Fri, 3 Nov 2006 16:57:29 +0100 Lut!n <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:

> 2006/11/2, The Rasterman Carsten Haitzler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:>> On Thu, 2
> Nov 2006 16:06:06 +0100 Lut!n <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:>> > Hello,> >
> I'm experiencing issues when compiling enlightenment because of> autopoint.
> I> > get the following log: 'cvs program not found'.> > I don't know what
> I> > autopoint has to do with cvs, but it is weird to make> the> > buils fail
> I> > (acutally to forbid the build) because of it. Besides, this> is a> >
> I> > complete nonsense as at a packaging level, enlightenment has a> >
> I> > build-dependancy on .. cvs, which as nothing to do with enlightenment.>
>
> Actually - libtool is heavily used by the build process and called a lot
> oftimes. By some way, some autofoo stuff  also seem to be needed by the
> buildprocess as removing automake1.9 from the builddeps causes issues at
> makeinstall time

it is not needed from the source tarballs. no autoconf. automake, or libtool
etc. is needed on the system doing the compiling. that is the point of
"autofoo" - it builds scripts into the distribution tarball so it's
self-contained and only needs a compiler, make and basic unix utils and shell.

裸好多
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)