Hi all,
I'm working on an edc editor, something like glade but for the edje file.
I have just done all the parsing of the edc file and the inteface (for
now using gtk2).
Now I'm going to do the evas design window.

Has someone just made some work on this?
Do you think it's useful?

Thanks
DaveMDS

PS: Some idea for the application name? my first choice is 'ertist' but
need suggestion.