On Fri, Nov 10, 2006 at 11:48:58PM +0900, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
> it's kind of a requirement of the theme to provide color and text classes
> correctly- just as it is to provide swallow parts, labels, objects etc. as
> required :)

I don't think it should be. For instance, the default theme _only_
supports color classes on text. Winter however has a color class for the
window border / pager border / etc. Due to the way the default theme is
drawn, you can't easily change its color (unless we add 'hue rotation',
'hue setting' or other coloring modes to evas). So, I don't think its
feasible to require all possible cc's.

Edje currently has an edje_color_class_list() function that exports a
list of cc's the current process knows about (from any loaded edje
objects). It *should* be possible to use this to generate the list in
the color class dialog. We probably need some categorization though (maybe
through namespacing the cc names?)

rephorm