On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 13:28:54 +0900
Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 14:24:53 -0500 "Chris Michael"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:
>
> > > Edje currently has an edje_color_class_list() function that
> > > exports a list of cc's the current process knows about (from any
> > > loaded edje objects). It *should* be possible to use this to
> > > generate the list in the color class dialog. We probably need
> > > some categorization though (maybe through namespacing the cc
> > > names?)
> > >
> > > rephorm
> > >
> > The only problem with using edje_color_class_list to get the cc's
> > is that, from what I found, if a part is not loaded
> > currently...let's say a cc for check boxes (just for argument),
> > then the edje_color_class_list function does not return it because
> > the part is not loaded. What would be ideal is a function that can
> > list all cc's defined in the theme, loaded or not. Originally, I
> > had tried to use edje_color_class_list todo that color dialog list,
> > but alas if the part isn't loaded, it never showed.
>
> which currently means loading every part in the groups. :(

Yeah, that is an issue. Another possibility would be to collect a list
of color classes while compiling the edj and give access to that list.
BUT, since most themes out there don't implement EVERYTHING (letting
some stuff fall back to the default theme) it would be hard to know
which colors classes will actually be available :(

Will have to mull on this a bit.

rephorm