On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 04:42:20 -0800 (PST) Ogla Sungutay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
babbled:

> Hi,
>
> I'm hoping that the subject will strike HandyAndE instantly. :))
>
> Andrew, I'm guessing that you played with NPAPI stuff to get rolling  for
> the  Edje plugin. I would love to look at the code if it's available. Or at
> least a few paragraphs of input... :))
>
> My actual intent is to create the Screenweaver HX Linux port by using EFL as
> much as possible. Screenweaver is a netscape container (on steroids) that
> houses the Flash Player 9 on the desktop!
>
> I'm all ears if anyone give some rational advise on how I can leverage EFL.
> Ecore for example, with its more-than-clean-kick-ass-API would help with the
> events and general X stuff. I kind of understand that still good amount of
> plain X/Xt should be used...
>
> Hoping I'm making sense here. :)

I am not really sure - can you get flash to render to an argb32 pixel buffer?
(i bet you it already does internally... or at least an rgb24 buffer).
otherwise i'm not familiar with netscape containers etc. to say much... :(

> Thanks,
> Ogla

> Low, Low, Low Rates! Check out Yahoo! Messenger's cheap  PC-to-Phone call
> rates.

裸好多
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)