On Sun, 19 Nov 2006 18:33:20 GMT "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
babbled:

>       Carsten writes:

> > see a mail i just replied to jose with regarding this. what we need
> > is a way to hook native engine drawable types (pixmaps, tectures,
> > fbo's, pbuffers etc.) to evas objects. most of the rest is already
> > done  :)
> >

>       Subsequent emails by Rene and myself go into this a bit more..
> ie. engine specific 'buffers' set on engine specific 'image' objects.

yup. i saw it heading that way :) i guess i'm agreeing :)

>       While one could do this for existing evas image objs, and that
> has some obvious benefits, it might create conflicts and/or cause some
> implementation difficulties that way. Needs more looking into...

i can't think of any - that's the thing. if its now a ":native surface only" the
implementation could refuse to provide pixel data, for example. if you set the
file on the object it can delete the native surface and go back to normal image
operations. that's pretty much about it.

>    jose.

裸好多
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)