On Sun, 19 Nov 2006 15:51:45 +0100 Falko Schmidt
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:

> On Thu, Nov 16, 2006 at 10:41:49AM +0900, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
> > On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 20:14:17 +0100 Falko Schmidt
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:
> >
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > I'm trying to compile enlightenment (CVS snapshot or fdo tarballs) on
> > > current Solaris Express with gcc 3.4.5 from blastwave and 3.4.6 from
> > > sunfreeware.com. EFL compiles fine but as soon as I compile
> > > enlightenment edje_cc segfaults:
> > >
> > > #0  0xfed52e74 in evas_list_append (list=0x3dce8, data=0x40e48)
> > >     at evas_list.c:90
> > > #1  0x00022e78 in source_fetch_file (
> > >     fil=0xffbff285 "../../data/init/default.edc",
> > >     filname=0xffbfe2c0 "default.edc") at edje_cc_sources.c:85
> > > #2  0x000237f0 in source_fetch () at edje_cc_sources.c:211
> > > #3  0x000132b0 in main (argc=15, argv=0xffbff03c) at
> > >     edje_cc.c:180
> > >
> > > Any hints are greatly appreciated.
> >
> > run it through valgrind and see. that doesnt make any sense (that bt) as
> > evas_list is a very proven bit of code. the only thing that makes sens is it
> > got corrupt - but how? edje_cc hasnt changed recently so it would break.
> > need moe info.
> >
> Thanks for the answer. After some more digging I found out that the same
> happens with the test applications for evas and ecore in test/orig,
> telling me something about "Bus Error" before segfaulting. I think it
> has something to do with the SunOS linker of 2.11. After switching back
> to Solaris 10 (2.10) the problem was gone (using the same build tools).

ok- bizarre. well valgrind reports no bitching here on linux - everything has
worked well for a long time and still does. i suspect you may want to report
this to sun and see what happens.

again - a valgrind run would be nice.

> Now that I've got E17 running, I noticed that it recieves no keyboard
> input at all (e.g. in the 'run command' dialog or and other widget)
> although input works for applications run inside E17 (e.g. xterm). I'll
> investigate a bit more, but maybe someone out there already knows how to
> deal with it.

weird again. never seen this problem before.

> Falko

裸好多
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)