Виктор Кожухаров wrote:
> В чт, 2007-02-01 в 01:29 +0100, Lut!n написа:
>> Hello,
>> I thought that having the hability to automagically hide the shelves
>> would be nice.
>> Here are some patches for E and its defaut theme that enable a per-shelf
>> auto-hide option.
>>
>> Any comments / criticisms are welcome
>>
>> Regards
>> Albin Tonnerre (Lutin)
>
> Perhaps it would be better move the shelf off-screen.
You want at least a portion of it showing so that the user knows he/she
can mouse-over it and get it back...so no, don't hide it completely.

  That way the
> themes won't have to be changed,

So what if the themes have to change??? They're going to change in the
soon-ish future anyway when more signals get added so this is mute.

and windows wont stick to the
> now-invisible shelf when moved/resized/maximized.

dh