On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 00:47:15 -0500,
Christopher Michael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote :

> Ravenlock wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > The attached patch will affect the "client list" seen when using the
> > middle mouse button on the desktop.  The list will continue to have
> > the current desktops clients at the top, while all other desktop's
> > clients will be contained within a submenu named after the desktop.
>
> In cvs, slightly modified :)

It's a nice feature, but I think it would be better if it could be
configured to get the previous layout. It was faster imho to find a
window with the previous layout, because there was no need to look into
each submenus.
To avoid having an empty config dialog just for this option, maybe we
could also add an option to list only the windows of the current vdesk
in the "Windows" menu.

Simon