On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 20:56:01 -0300 "Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:

> On 4/23/07, The Rasterman Carsten Haitzler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 19:42:39 -0300 "Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri"
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:
> >
> > when you add a timer, animator etc. etc. - you get a handle returned to that
> > timer, animator etc. henceforth you should refer to THAT timer or animator
> > etc. by THAT handle - as that handle is unique and uniquely identifies THAT
> > timer etc. i may add multiple timers to go off in 1.0 seconds to call the
> > same function with the same data passed - but be stored in different
> > locations.
> >
> > as for deletion - timers are explicitly deleted by ecore_timer_del OR if
> > they reutrn 0, they will be deleted and not repeated. you simply meed to
> > have some sort of wrapper function that collects the timer callback return
> > value (and calls it of course) and if it returns 0, clean up anything extra
> > you set up. this should give you everything you need. :)
> >

> Ok, done :-)
> Sooner or later I'll have to host this somewhere, where do I apply to
> get it at e cvs?

to any existing developer. have you looked in the "devs" module in cvs (cvs -z3
co devs) - you need to provide us with a username (i.e a directory) and some
files (info.txt and a ssh public key).

> Already done:
>  - ecore: main loop, timer, animator
>  - evas: canvas basics, some barebones of objects, rectangle
>
> I'll try to have ecore_evas basics so I can display something
> graphical tomorrow, then I'll go back to evas and focus on it getting
> full Evas_Object support and then start evas objects, possible until I
> reach Evas_Smart API, that will require some think on how to wrap ;-)

you have more up to date mails on this - i'll jump to them :)

> --
> Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
> Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>    MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]