On Monday, 30 April 2007, at 12:21:02 (+0200),
Brian 'morlenxus' Miculcy wrote:

> > Why don't you just add "Don't show this dialog again" checkboxes
> > to those confirm. dialogs? I don't think a conf dialog is needed
> > here.
>
> Because people wanted to disable all dialogs at once.

There is wisdom in not allowing them to do that.

> Thats' why i added this option. Also if you allow to disable each
> dialog, you need to be able to enable it again. I think this option
> is more simplier.

"Simple" isn't the goal, so those should not be the terms in which we
are thinking.  Many apps have a confirmation dialog, though, so I
don't see it as a problem as long as each confirmation is
independently enableable or disableable.

And yes, there should be a "Don't show this again" in each
confirmation.

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>