Heya ppls,

Just kinda wanted to ping all ma ppls and fellows of the raster harem
(yup... we're all beyatchiiiiis!). I'd gotten pretty tied up on a lot of
fronts and lots of changes have happened in a short while - I got
friggin married!!! :)

Anyways... things are beginning to slow down again, and I'll be able to
get back to some keyboard punching and head banging...err... code design
and development :P - on entrance and entrance_edit_gui

I noticed that while I was away... we got the brand new spanking server
we'd always wanted (yay!) and the new website effort is underway (double
yay!). I wanted to find out what's the current status (if there is
anyway) of a plan for a bug tracker for enlightenment, or a central
bugtracking system which the various different projects can use.

I'm asking because I wanted to request for all that have sent bugs to
the mailing list concerning entrance/entrance_edit_gui to submit them to
a central place, for easier management.

If i remember well, there's been some hints and suggestions of bug
tracking before, though i can't remember the conclusion(s) of those
discoursions. I do think though that now we have a server, we *may* want
to look seriously into it. I personally have to particular preference,
so anyone will do, just the fact that we're using it is more important
(i think).

Anyways... so much bandwidth used up just to say... wassup peeps.

Cheers,
Essien