Where's the Codito theme come from? I tried checking get-e and Hisham's
site but couldn't find it.  Is there another public E17 theme repository
I'm unaware of?

--
Mike Russo
ReadQ Systems, Inc.

Random quote of the last-time-I-ran-bash:
Forgive him, for he believes that the customs of his tribe are the laws
of nature!
                -- G.B. Shaw