On 6/6/07, Albin Tonnerre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 06, 2007 at 01:27:38PM +0200, muzzle wrote :
> > On 6/6/07, Glen Larsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[...]
> > So thanks a lot to lutin (and Glen and Gulivert and Tokyo) for
> > creating/updating these themes. Keep up the good work in maintaining
> > them, they are probably the only options for some people out there
> > with a glossy laptop screen :)

I also noticed the detour theme (http://code.google.com/p/detour/)
which looks very light and clean (although a bit on the gray side for
me).

BTW how come there are some themes (detour, winter) that are not
listed or linked in the e17 themes section?

> > Thanks again and bye,
> >
> > Emme
> >
> > PS
> > I'm glad lutin removed the sliding window title on get/loose focus
> > from milky, it sucked way too many resources.
> >

> That has *never* been a feature. I don't even know how it could have happened
> and actually, wasn't aware of this behavior. However, glad it works well for
> you
> now :)

I was using Fabio's patches to the Milky theme (to get it to work with
the latest  e17) maybe it's him that introduced the dreadful feature
:)

Bye,

Emme

--
"Aspetto un'emozione sempre piu' indefinibile" (CCCP Fedeli alla linea)