We've been trying the new Bug genie bug tracker for a little while now
and I must say, I'm pretty disappointed in it's abilities. It took a lot
of effort to get setup, and we haven't been able to figure out how to do
simple things like change a bugs product or attach patches after the bug
has been created.

I wanted to get other peoples opinions on the bug tracker so we can
figure out what we should do. Are people liking it in general? Am I just
nuts?

If the general agreement is that it isn't great, I'll setup a bugzilla
instance and we can decide which we think is better.

Anyway, let me know what you think about the current bug tracker situation.

dan