are you sure that you have applied the entropy patch ?

anyway, I'm back on linux. I'll fix evfs and entropy build system later today.

Vincent

On Mon, 16 Jul 2007, Didier Casse wrote:

Please read below:

On 7/16/07, Vincent Torri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

add evfs.pc.in and apply that evfs patch. Same for entropy, I can't test.
So tell me if it compiles and runs fine (I guess entropy is a good test
for evfs :) )

Unfortunately. it still complains about ecore. Log attached.

I think that the .spec file of evfs should be updated, but I don't touch
that beast :)

I don't  use the SPEC file in CVS anyway, so don't bother. I autogenerate my
own.

--
With kind regards,
Didier.

DR17/E17 Yum repository for Fedora Core
http://sps.nus.edu.sg/~didierbe

--
Ce message a été vérifié par MailScanner
suspect n'a été trouvé.