Hello all,
   I am trying to compile EFL libraries inside scratchbox. I am getting
a compilation error while compiling ewl, the output is as below:
  Making install in images
make[2]: Entering directory
`/home/amar/Enlightenment/e17/libs/ewl/data/images'
edje_cc -v -id . bg.edc bg.edj
edje_cc: Opening "bg.edc" for input
edje_cc: Parsing input file
edje_cc: Error. bg.edc:1 unhandled keyword image
make[2]: *** [bg.edj] Error 255
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/amar/Enlightenment/e17/libs/ewl/data/images'
make[1]: *** [install-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/amar/Enlightenment/e17/libs/ewl/data'
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1

I think this is because of edje not working, however edje compiled
without any errors/warnings. I saw a commit by raster in edje around 6
weeks ago which said about scratchbox hating big stack usage which edje
was allocating. But unfortunately that doesnt solve this problem.I am
using gcc-3.4.4 inside scratchbox. The target architechture is x86.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Amar