On Sat, 1 Sep 2007 16:31:53 +0200 (CEST) Vincent Torri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
babbled:

> On Sat, 1 Sep 2007, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:
>
> > On 8/30/07, Vincent Torri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hey,
> >>
> >> currently, there is no trace of the commits in the ChangeLog file. We can
> >> only look at them through viewvc, which is a pain (cia is not better and
> >> does not allow to see all of them, afaik)
> >
> > I dislike changelog as a CVS history clone, it should be used for
> > major things done.
>
> I think that NEWS is more for major stuff than ChangeLog. But it's a
> matter of taste, i guess. As I said, I prefer having a changelog rather
> than having to look at the commits through cvsweb or whatever viewer of
> cvs rep.

all cvs commits mails are in my cvs commits mailbox - that works well for
me... :) somehow automatic changes to the changelog from cvs i don't see as
that useful. right now changelog isn't used because nothing is at 1.0 as of 1.0
i will keep changes there as important feature additions, removals and
compatibility changes as well as bug fixes.

> > BTW, I'm running a GIT version of E libs at staff.get-e.org and it
> > works great, log is easier to see using git and gitweb is way more
> > responsive! It's not official yet, but if you like:
> >
> >   http://staff.get-e.org/
>
> great :)
>
> Vincent

裸好多