On 9/11/07, Nicolas Aguirre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a litle question about edje and his way to swallow/unswallow evas
> objects. After doing some test I think that when I called
> edje_object_unswallow, this object is shown after calling
> edje_object_part_unswallow. If this object is always visible they are no
> problem, but what I must do if i want for example that this object stay
> completly hide (keep the state just before it was unswallowed) ?
>
> I have attached an example where i reproduce this. This is maybe not an
> issue, and I have missunderstood some concemt of edje/evas, if someone
> could enlighten me on this, it could be fine :)
>
> make to compile and ./swallow-test to execute it
> Press key 'q' to quit the programm and 'a' to change rects.
>
> If this behaviour is completly normal, how I can do, to have only one
> Rect at a time in this example with fade out/fadei in effect?

Sorry, I have no time to read your code yet, but when you unswallow,
you also loose your clippers and thus modifiers. Usually you can have
objects visible, but they're clipped to a hidden clipper, then it will
be hidden. If you unswallow, you'll see this object visible again.

This is the implemented and expected behavior.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri