On 9/14/07, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Please, no top posts :-)
I love this :)

> Having user data to disconnect wouldn't help that much, at least for
> our bindings.
>
> As I said in my email, ETK's signal implementation is far from ideal
> and could use some rework. Caio offered to understand it and provide
> required patches, let's see what he proposes.
Actually it's exactly what we need. I talked to Cairo and he said it
could be done this way (exactly like pygtk does). IMHO there is no
point in having a id where you have to keep it anyway to disconnect
instead of using a disconnection based on callback + user_data (used
in Qt/Glib/...).

BR