On 10/2/07, Michael Jennings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Friday, 14 September 2007, at 23:10:29 (-0400),
> Enlightenment CVS wrote:
>>
> > + * o  do you want a taskbar or not.
>
> Given the (lack of) attention in that department, I'm not sure we want
> to promote it.

I agree that in its current form the 'taskbar' module may not be what
we want to show it off.

However, as a "happy user" (copyright KainX) and now-and-then patch
submitter I was wondering if you had looked at iTask recently and
perhaps considered making that the default?  IMO it is in perfectly
usable form.  There are some minor (very minor) bugs which I plan to
fix in the near future.  Additionally there is a version available
which 1) is a proper e-module and 2) doesn't require compositing as
may be commonly believed.

just 2 cents,
-ZGold