Hey everyone,
I recently started a PhD program in physics, and my time for E has
dropped to virtually nil.
The past years of working on e have been good, but its time for me to move on.

There are a few projects that I will no longer be maintaining:

Elicit
  I do less and less graphics work these days, but I know there are a
few out there who rely on this little app. So, if anyone wants to work
on a fairly small non toolkit efl app, this is in need of a
maintainer.

Winter E17 Theme
  I've put up xcf's and the original edc's i have at:
  http://rephorm.com/files/winter/

Efreet
  Has other maintainers.

E_DBus
  Do with as you guys please :)

E_Phys
  I'll hand this off to Peter Wehrfritz, as he's expressed interest
before. Feel free to change in any way shape or form.

Iconbar, Express:
  Dead or never quite alive. Feel free to stick 'em in the attic somewhere.

Esmart_Container
  Used by a couple of older apps still lying around (including
elicit). Hopefully whoever takes on elicit will keep this alive (or
move to something based on E_Box or add / finish up containers in
edje.

Please cc me on any responses, as I don't read the list regularly anymore.
Thanks in advance for anyone who decides to take on any of the above projects.

Take care!

Brian (rephorm) Mattern