On Jan 4, 2008 4:02 PM, Cedric BAIL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   I am looking for a way to improve edje file load time. Right now a
> large amount of time is logically lost in _eet_data_descriptor_decode.
> So looking at its profile, most of the time is lost in manipulating
> string.

Before getting into the details of your change ideas, could you
explain the use case that you are profiling and the motivation behind
it? For instance, are you seeing a slow load time when initially
starting an application, or is this a case where various edje files
are decoded over time, or accessing multiple data fields, etc?