Hello.

On Tue, 2008-01-22 at 22:02, Thomas Gstädtner wrote:

> I don't know anything about rephorms e_nm code, but watchwolf is writing on
> "Exalt", a networkmanager-frontend and -module for e17.
> Here's his page: http://watchwolf.fr/wiki/doku.php?id=exalt

A glance over the page shows me that exalt is not a NetworkManager
frontend for E, but a complete network-amanger on it's own. Splitted
into libexalt, a daemon and the E frontend.

Using NetworkManager as the backend is fixed for me. Still I'll have
look at the code he uses in the frontend. Is watchwolf on this list?
Would be nice to get feedback why he decided to write a complete
network-amager instead of just a UI. If he is not here, I'll drop him
a mail when I start to look at his code.

regards
Stefan Schmidt